Choosing the place of the base
Please take some time to find the best place where to install the base.
• Near a power supply
• At the border of the grassy area
• Oriented to the grass (building, wall, path on its back)
• Possibly on the biggest the biggest area
• Good WiFi coverage (>1 bar)
• 2 Meter of space on each side
• 2 meters forward
• Flat surface (and in any case not up)
First connection to the mower
Open the app and follow the wizard
The wizard will guide you throu the fases of:
Set the blade height
First power on of the mower
Place the Volta Mower S23 on the lawn. Possibly place it in the middle of the lawn, with a good grass quality and an open skyview. This will speed up satellite connection.
Get the APP
Get the app from the App Store
Enter and register yourself
Installing the base
Use the screw to fix the base
Mower does not return to base
The trouble branches out in two cases:
• The mower is far from the base - the problem is that the mower cannot find its way back.
• The mower is near the base - the problem is related to the lack of recognition of the base.
App and Wifi
The mower does not come out of the dock
• Mower is not in failsafe (the led is solid green)
• Mower has no alert
• GPS quality is good
• Verify that
• Working hours
• Not HOT
• Battery is fully charged
The mower does not return to base and is close
• Check that the base is clean and not obstructed by branches, bushes, objects, etc...
The mower does not return to base and stays away
• Check if there is a red dot on the map indicating the base, if it is not there it means that the mower has not registered the base.
• Was the mower able to reach the grassy area where the base is located?
• Place crossings
• Let it explore
• Recharge Base
• Lawn quality
Get Wifi Credential | No firewall
Possibly outdooor with a good WiFi signal
Buy an extender. Benefit.